Hair from Kia's Hair Boutique :
Is Machine Weft hair, which consists of only 100% genuine, unprocessed Virgin Hair. No Fillers.
Can I color my wig unit?
- Yes. All of our units are 100% unprocessed human hair that can be colored and or bleached any level desired. However when coloring hair (Any Pattern) we recommend that you consult with a professional.
Do wigs from KIA'S HAIR BOUTIQUE require maintenance?
- Absolutely, treat your unit like your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable. We recommend using a deep conditioner on your unit once per week, but avoid using oil or heavy styling products.
How long will this unit last?
- With good maintenance, this unit can last a minimum of one year. Please treat this hair as your own. Please remember that excessive heat and/or color can/will result in the reduction of its natural pattern of the hair.
Does this hair shed?
- Any hair that has been manufactured and stitched onto a weft is entitled to experience minimum shedding. However, to prevent any and all shedding we recommend that if your stylist applies Weft sealer along the track of each bundle of hair upon the installation as well as stitching and knotting around the weft and not through the weft of the tracks (if a sew’ in install is being done).This will definitely help prevent shedding. Remember, proper maintenance is extremely important and advised.
How long does it take to receive custom wig units?
- It takes 2-3 business days for processing and additional 14 business days for unit to be made. Once unit is fully completed you will receive a tracking number.
How often can I wash my wig unit?
- You can wash your wig unit as often as you like. I suggest you cleanse the hair once every two weeks with sulfate free products to keep the unit silky, nourished, soft and manageable. Avoid using tea tree and mint shampoos as they can cause your extensions to matte when shampooing. Try to use products designed to detangle and moisturize, smooth, shine and protect against split ends.
What products do you recommend to wash your unit?
Are your extensions 100% virgin hair?
- Yes our extensions are 100% Virgin Hair which means that they can be colored, flat ironed, and curled.
Does Kia's Hair Boutique have a policy for return/exchange?
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We do not have a Return or Exchange Policy unless there is a mistake on our behalf, we will make the changes to correct it immediately. NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES /NO CANCELATIONS
- Yes we do allow our customers to send in their choice of extensions to have a unit constructed.
Do you offer rush shipping?
- No, we do not offer rush shipping.
What head measurements do we need to provide?
Kia's Hair Boutique is NOT responsible for any improperly fit units if you failed to send in your correct head measurement size.
Before purchasing your wig unit, please make sure your SHIPPING & BILLING address is the same, if not , you will be COMPLETELY REFUNDED.
Kia's Hair Boutique is NOT responsible for any damaged, delayed or LOST packages after you receive your tracking number via USPS.